Monday 21 October 2013

The Latest Playboy mates to find.

The Kings Cross Sting, 

Now it’s Hushhh Models is all about.  Check out the latest mates that I am playing with.

Now Kristen is hot that I have been playing with, I don't like to share my woman.
I'll just give you the cut on where and what I do.

Anna in Kings Cross is pretty hot.  You can find her hanging around.  
Sex worker Michelle you can find her in Astoria Hotel.  Remember if you like the Mother look she cuts that with the size C boobs thou Michelle calls them the DD.  I know what size you are because the Bra for the Madame X was too big on you.  We know that the bra would hold the hooters and those hooters need to be seen.  

I haven't seen Michelle for a while, thou she sucks someone good.  She will blow your mind and for a check trick she is a good one to keep on hand in Kings Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment